Let me be your guide.
I’m passionate about helping women take control of their choices and embrace the amazing transformative power of birth.
I was born in Argentina but I’ve been living in London since 2001. I care deeply about feminine wisdom, women’s wellbeing, and the mysteries of being a woman. Birth work is not just my job, it’s my vocation. I have almost a decade’s worth of experience as a Birth Doula, Pregnancy & Postnatal Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist, and Hypnobirthing Childbirth Educator.
On the way, I’ve been extremely fortunate to learn from some amazing people from countries and cultures all over the world. But nothing has taught me more than childbirth itself and the incredible women I serve. I’ve been present at over 100 births and I’m continuously in awe of the beauty and brilliance of birth, and the many amazing, unique ways it unfolds for each individual person.
“When a woman births, not only is a baby being born but so is a mother.”
Birth is a powerful and deeply spiritual rite of passage. I firmly believe in the power of active, positive and conscious birth to help pregnant women and new mothers as they transition into motherhood. And it’s a profound transformation.
Suddenly you’re responsible for a new life, your body is going through massive physical change, and you’re having to process a flood of new information about what you should or shouldn’t be doing. It can easily become overwhelming.
The problem is that fear and anxiety can cause tension. And a tense body can lead to a more difficult birth.
But you can have the birth of your dreams.
You just need to learn to trust your body and your instinctive ability to give birth. Women have been doing it since the beginning of time. Their bodies are amazing. So are you.
Drawing on my years of learning and experience, I can help guide you on your journey.
My role is not to empower you. It’s to remind you that you already hold that power.
This is your journey. I simply create a space that is safe, trusting, loving and supportive. A space that allows you to deeply connect with the mother within. So that you can access your inner strength and experience the miracle of childbirth with calm and confidence.
Get in touch to discuss how I can help you, or check out my services in Work With Me.
- Traditional Midwifery & Ancestral Medicine Immersion and Training at PIPKA Amupakin Birth Centre run by Kichwa Mamas – Archidona, Ecuador – November 2023
- Biomechanics for Birth with Molly O’Brien (UK) – London – April 2023
- The Silent Birthkeeper (Elders) with midwife Ruth Ehrhardt (South Africa) – Live Online – March 2023-March 2024
- Reiki Level 2 with Mamta Nanda – London – July 2022
- Rhythm and Prana Flow: The Art of Free-form Movement with Shiva Rea (US) – London – July 2022
- The Art of Birth Resource Learning Centre with midwife Naoli Vinaver (Mexico) – Online – 2020 – ongoing
- The Silent Birthkeeper: An Introduction to True Midwifery with midwife Ruth Ehrhardt (South Africa) – Live Online – March 2022-March 2023
- True Midwifery Study Group with midwife Ruth Ehrhardt (South Africa) – Online – May 2021 – ongoing
- Holistic Birth Doula Training with midwife Whapio Diane Pilgrim (USA) – Online – October 2020
- The Art of Birth Retreat with midwife Naolí Vinaver (Mexico) – Florianopolis, Brazil – March 2020
- Nurturing Baby Massage with Bryony Vickers from Birthlight – London – September 2019
- Rebozo and Closing the Bones with traditional midwife Angelina Martinez Miranda (Mexico) – Prague, Czech Republic – September 2019
- Mizan Therapy – Abdominal Sacral Massage with Bushra Finch – London – July 2019
- DONA Doula Retreat with midwife Robin Lim (Bali) and doula Debra Pascali Bonaro (US), Lago d’Orta, Italy – June 2019
- Spinning Babies Workshop with Jennifer Walker (Canada/Netherlands) – Lago d’Orta, Italy – June 2019
- Yoga for Breastfeeding with Françoise Freedman – Birthlight – London – November 2018
- Shiatsu for Birthworkers Part I & II with Suzanne Yates – July 2018 / November 2018
- Closing the Bones Ceremony with Rocio Alarcón (Ecuador) – London – October 2018
- Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli – London – March 2018
- Shamanic Womancraft – Women’s Mysteries, Four Seasons Journey with midwife Jane Hardwick Collins (Australia) – Feb 2017-Feb 2018
- Kids Yoga Teacher Training with Ieva Wildlovebeamer from Rainbow – London – July 2017
- Doula UK Conference 2017 – Keynote speaker midwife Ina May Gaskin (founder of The Farm, US) – Manchester – April 2017
- YogaBirth Postnatal Yoga with Lolly Stirk, Annabel Hargrave and Judy Cameron – March 2017
- Healthy Birth, Healthy Earth Conference – Findhorn Foundation, Scotland – 3-9 September 2016
- Da-a-Luz Midwifery School, founded by Vanessa Brooks – 1-week Module, Orgiva, Spain – July 2016
- Motherwarming Workshop (postnatal support) – with Nicola Goodwall from Wisewomen, London – April 2016
- Bayby Yoga with Sally Lomas – Birthlight, London – March 2016
- New Baby & Me – The Foundations of Parenting – Active Birth Centre, London – February 2016
- Doula UK Conference 2016 – Positive Birth, Supporting Families, London – February 2016
- Khalsa Way Prenatal Teacher Training (80hs) with Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa (US) – Golden Bridge Yoga, Santa Monica, USA – January 2016
- Supporting Every Birth: Understanding Grief and Loss, Michelle Every – November 2015
- Conference: Physiological Birth: Promoting Normality 2015 – Royal College of Obstetritians and Gynaecologists – September 2015
- EFT tapping – Level 1 & 2 – The EFT Centre, Sue Beer and Emma Roberts – September 2015
- YogaBirth Pregnancy Yoga & Childbirth Education 200 hrs – London – June 2014 / September 2015
- Walking Through Pregnancy – BWY Study Day, Judy Cameron and Katheleen Beenan – London – May 2015
- Midwife Assistant Training, The Farm Midwifery Centre, founded by Ina May Gaskin, Tennessee, USA- April 2015
- Relax & Renew® Restorative Yoga with Judith Lasater (US), Yogacampus, London – February 2015
- Fertility Massage with Clare Spink, Fertility Massage Therapy – February 2015
- Babywearing Consultant with Fiona Ashman, The School of Babywearing, London – February 2015
- Developmental Baby Massage with Peter Walker, Active Birth Centre, London – January 2015
- Introductory Breastfeeding Study Day, Indira Lopez-Bassols (Mexico) – November 2014
- Hypnobirthing with Katharine Graves, The Light Centre, London – August 2014
- Rebozo Sifting Techniques with Clare Spink – Fertility Massage Therapy, London – July 2014
- Deep Tissue Masssage Certificate with Trevor Gorard, School of Natural Therapies, London – May 2014
- Pregnancy Massage Certificate with Amy Taylor, Purple Turtle, London – April 2014
- Holistic Full Body Massage Diploma – ITEC 3 – School of Natural Therapies, London – April 2014
- Massage & Pregnancy Diploma with Suzanne Yates, WellMother, Bristol – September 2013
- Undisturbed Birth Day Study with Sarah Buckley (New Zeland) – Active Birth Centre, London – July 2013
- Doula Training with Dr. Michel Odent (France) and Liliana Lammers (Argentina) – Paramana Doula UK, London – February 2013
- Postnatal Yoga Certification with Nadia Narain – triyoga, London – April 2013
- Pregnancy Yoga with Nadia Narain – triyoga, London – December 2012
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga (200hs) with Heather Elton and Emil Wendel – Satsanga Retreat, Goa, India – March 2012
- Hatha Yoga (200hs) with Jane Kersel, Kate Ellis and Carlos Pomeda, triyoga, London – December 2011
Connect with me on social media