In Postnatal Yoga, postures, breathing techniques, and meditation offer a practice that supports healing, relaxation, and toning.
The class will focus on core-stability and releasing tension in shoulders and back. We will take you through a series of traditional yoga postures with special attention to strengthening areas weakened after birth.
Supportive and relaxing, this friendly class is pitched appropriately between postnatal and mainstream – a bridging class.
Benefits of Post Natal Yoga
- Strengthens the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
- Releases tension in shoulders and neck muscles
- Helps to improve posture
- Decreases overall stress and promotes relaxation
- Rejuvenates the mind and increases energy
- Increases your sense of well being
- Regenerate your flagging energy
- Provides and opportunity to connect with other mothers
Deep-breathing exercises are also introduced to help to relax the mind, bringing about a sense of calm to the inner self. We recommend that mothers wait until four to six weeks after vaginal birth and 10 weeks after a caesarean section to take this class.
Pregnancy Yoga / Mum & Baby Yoga / Postnatal Yoga
60 mins session: £70
90 mins session: £90
Email Alexa for More information or to book.